Wednesday, March 6, 2019

GUEST DESIGNER for KELLIES STAMPS

Hello Hello everyone!
I am super excited to show you all some projects featuring some of the new stamp sets released over at Kellie Stamps this month. I have been privileged with an invitation to be a guest designer.  I just adore Kellie's stamp sets, the sayings and the icons are just so funny and the quality of the stamps are awesome.

First up we have two Project Life cards, the thing I love about this project is that I used both the 'FOODIE' stamp set and the 'GET IT GIRL' stamp set.  While one is about food, and the other about working out, I just love how they have worked together for these two cards.  I also added a couple of small chipboard stickers from Pink Paislee by Paige Evans 'PICK ME UP' collection.





Next up are some traveler's notebook pages I created.  The first one features the 'GET IT GIRL' stamp set and is a story about a setback.  I haven't used any photos for this entry, rather its just a story of where I am at at this stage in my life, that I want recorded.
I just LOVE the little running shoe icons and the cinched in waist icon in this stamp set!



The following page is featuring the 'FOODIE' stamp set.  And for this page, I decided to white heat emboss the stamps together with traditional black ink stamping and I love how it turned out...



And finally I created this 12x12 layout all about our tradition of a weekly homemade pizza night.  I love the stamp 'yum' from the 'FOODIE' set, that I used to create a border.  And the other circular stamp that features the cute knife and fork image, I used to create my own embellishment for the page.  Love how this page came out.
The cut file is from 'CUT TO YOU' by Gwen Wruck, how cute is it!





Be sure to head on over to Kellie Stamps and get your stamps before they run out.  Thanks so much for stopping by!
B.



No comments:

Post a Comment